GTA 4 Fix 2015 for Windows 8.1 - Geniune

Hey guyz,its been a wreckless days of war against my laptop and me around for 3 days,battling to make GTA 4 Work in My laptop.


GTA 4 2015 Fix for Windows 8.1


Here are below are my specs,But the fix is for every laptops and pcs using Windows 8.1

Laptop :- Lenovo G570
Processor :- Core i5
Graphics :- Intel HD 3000(I got better fps,i will provide you the commandline.txt at last).

Those are the most key parts of a game.

What i have done so far,Iam geniunely telling you that,my problem is when the first introduction video loads after showing the GTA 4 logo,It just crashes saying

GTA 4 has stopped working
So i tried chaging direct x versions,removing and adding dlls,etc.At last i have found a solution.

Here it is,i have used the latest patch v 1.0.7.0 after apply that patch,I got my GTA 4 back.

Download :- 1296689999_GTAIV_MAINTENANCE_UPDATE_1070_EFIGS.rar

Just apply it and enjoy.

And for users having trouble with Intel HD Graphics that includes Intel HD 3000 - latest versions.

Just use the below commandline.txt and put it in the root of GTA 4 directory(which contains the GTA 4 executable).

NOTE :- DONT FORGOT TO CHANGE THE RESOLUTION.

Download :- commandline.txt

Hope you enjoy the game,guyz any problems don't be shy to contact me.You can contact me through any channel you can find here.


Thanks for reading my news about GTA 4 Fix 2015 for Windows 8.1 - Geniune at my blog Bros Droid if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :